Monday, March 7, 2011

Anyone got a good cure for arthritis?

Does the finger joints and knees. Try Mangosteen juice.This is the best natural remedies I've found so far. A friend of my parents had destructive arthritis and tried a bottle. In one month they went out with a stick and with much pain, no cane and no pain. I have also seen him work with Member States and other health problems. Check out the links. I live with rheumatoid arthritis and was lucky to have found many things that make life more fun with this disease and to date, apparently to stop the progression of the disease without medication. I chose my successes to share with others in an attempt to help the needy and share with others some of us who have been successful. I prepared a list of home remedies for gout on my website http://www.livingwithrheumatoidarthritis.com/home_remedies.html You are welcome from any page on the website to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment