Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is there a permanent cure for arthritis?

One of my closest friends have arthritis in his left wrist, and I want to know if there is a permanent cure for it, I do not think there is and unfortunately it gets worse with age. It can help relieve pain and disability of the joints by wearing a bandage on the wrist and move on ACE may be more cortisone shots. You can start one or another form of physical therapy and maybe buy a little ball of fluff that they can press a number of times a day to keep her wrist curing. I have friends who have some form of surgery behind them lit on the surrounding muscles that are common, it should loosen - such as a biopsy of any kind - but all said it was useless. at the time the only permanent cure for gout is death. There are many medicines swelling / pain, but to reduce the remedy. Hey.I is 16 years old and I have arthritis in knees, ankles and toes, hips, and now in the lower back. Unfortunately, there is no cure for arthritis, but the surgery is said to give reflief time (although I do not know if you have wrist surgery) Anyway, just make sure that your friend consult a doctor, sometimes - medication (anti-inflammatory drugs in particular, although you may have to go to harder drugs, if necessary) can really relieve pain. Good for those who want to be more informed about their situaiton friends. I wish luck to your friend!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment