Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are there any alternatives to pain pills for Arthritis Pain?

What can cure arthritis? Some people find that wearing a copper bracelet to work. Copper dissolves in the skin (it turns green) and reached a steady rate. A hot, dry climate almost always helpful. I am an oil, as I do so much and alleviate the effects of arthritis and pain of it. Olive oil based and I take about 7 different herbs in oil for two weeks in a sunny window. It may be the sign of a burner over low heat, but the best, if a candle is like an oil pan, so herbs are not too hot and loose some healing properties, but an infusion Sunlight is the best method. If this is of interest to know me and I can list the herbs and the quantities used, and a good place to order herbs for a good price, I order them in bulk. I believe after much research and I use it for everything from skin rashes, sprains and muscle pain spots and arthritis, with excellent results. They are all herbs, except one, lavender flowers, which I myself suffer from lower back arthritis and this helps me. I once had arthritis starting in my hands, and oil cured it. In addition, increasing vitamin C levels to 2500 to 3000mg twice a day and see if that helps. It helps me. Vitamin Natures of safe cure all. Let's hope you can keep arthritis at bay Mhath Slainte! Exercise 20 to 30 minutes per day and get a full eight hours of sleep per night. Avoid exercise that pain in the joints and one hour after training has gone. Do not try to "get rid of the pain.".

0 comments:

Post a Comment