Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spondylar arthritis - can acupunture be effective treatment/cure for this disease?

Is there evidence for the effectiveness of acupuncture CURING spondylar arthritis (not just the relief of symptoms)? Can you refer me to prove or suggest a link that would tell you in detail about the disease and acuputure? I do not think a cure for arthritis find, I wish it was when my wife would not suffer if you are able to try acupuncture or other measures, why not give it a shot, it can relieve pain or maybe not. I hope you find what you need, I would like to know. My own experience is that acupuncture can relieve symptoms in sensitive people. I've had it for a while, but I always have to go back for more after about six months, there is absolutely no evidence that acupuncture can cure any form of arthritis. There is no evidence that acupuncture can cure all diseases. There is evidence that acupuncture can help ease the pain a bit in some arthritis. The underlying claim that acupuncture cure any form of arthritis can make simple as that. Rusty is http://arthritis-symptom.com/ No, there really is not a cure it.nothing in medicine!. This is a loss of bone cartilage.PT, exercises, yoga etc.have all helped many patients with symptoms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment