Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is Chicken Feet a source of cartilage to cure arthritis?

I eat at Asian food and one of the delicacies are eating chicken feet cooked with soy sauce and spices. I eat about 2 kg chicken feet per week. My Asian friends say that this is a convenient source of cartilage that prevents arthritis when I get older states. I also drink soup that comes from your feet. When I save it in the refrigerator, the soup hardens into a thick gel-like rubber. Is this chicken drumsticks consumption bad for my cholesterol? Eat with your feet in the long term, I continue to eat it? Never heard of them, but I hope it helps, they are good for arthritis, but only if injected into the cartilage, but really does not hurt, but do not know if that helps. I want to add chicken legs that I soup - the thick of. But I think you need to add internal cartilage, not by consumption.

0 comments:

Post a Comment