Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is best way to cure/remedy arthritis?

I have minor to severe osteoarthritis in my back and my legs. What is the best way to cure / remedy? I heard about aspirin, but I know it's bad for the stomach. What dose should I take it to work, but no abdominal pain. What about fish oil. Please help Hi think there is no cure for any form of arthritis. I East. Arthritis and I have 4 different medications that my doctor has me on. For pain and swelling. I have medicine for the rest of my views life.at it really helps control some of Pain.Go consult your doctor and get help from him. Good luck and hang in my friend. Your friend is poppy1 fish oil is an excellent choice. It is good not only reduce inflammation, it is also good for the heart and brain. Here's a good article which should give you the information you need. http://arthritis-symptom.com/alternativel-arthritis-treatments/omega-3-fatty-acids.htm Turmeric is another natural anti-inflammatory drug that many people find useful. Cetly Myristoleate anther type of fatty acids is very useful Here is a link. Rusty http://arthritis-symptom.com/cetylmyristoleate/ I also arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid. I do not take painkillers, but if I have to use herbs. I take a St. John's wort, rosemary (there is only one brand of this combination, nature's way) and it is very good for inflammation and fatigue (I feel it in my hands and legs if I miss about a week, and have tried to experiment three times ). I took 3 a day for about the first week and then one a day from then on. If the weather is cold and my joints are stressed from work, I drink ginger tea or ginger or powdered form of cooking. Ginger is a wonderful anti-inflammatory and analgesic, and that's about all the extra resources I need the last 16 years. I started when my desire ginger arthritis began to show symptoms and have used it since. Other spices are turmeric (gnger in the family), mix curry powder, garam masala, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, bay leaves can be better too. These herbs are much safer on the stomach have had problems with most recommended inflammatory counter antihistamines, so they do not serve any purpose. My daughter has lupus and asked the rheumatologist take fish oil supplements. She says that eating fish was very good and commendable, but has enough supplements have very good relief, often with the body odor of fish and most people can not handle the situation. I have also tried to burp and taste of fish, can not stand it. I will eat salmon, tuna and other oily fish, and well. You can try other foods as flaxseed oil, black seeds (also known as black cumin, is not so common here where I live and bought the site) of extra virgin olive oil, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment