Sunday, February 20, 2011

potions and cures for arthritis?

please help I need a solution for pain in the thumb and wrist.ive were instructed to smoke something and other things that can actually be as complete as I'm on steroids and painkillers and agony.really.had need more. Thanks something back to steroids. I think it is arthritis, I really do not think anything will help. Try visiting physiatrist? Are you aware of the benefits of pain management and rehabilitation medicine. Is the conservative treatment of pain. I just want you to know that medicines have side effects, try a conservative treatment. Hope that helps with my ideas. It is said (and much research on this topic) to help carry the pain of arthritis when taken regularly. It may take some time to have some impact, but it seems that few side effects and rare and have advantages in other areas too, so nothing to lose by giving it a go really. Hope that helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment